Author Question: Using the mission statement that you wrote in the previous question, write a vision statement, ... (Read 39 times)

Redwolflake15

Using the mission statement that you wrote in the previous question, write a vision statement, goals, and accompanying strategies for how to reach your goals. Also, list how you will measure your performance.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

When delivering feedback, managers should give a(n) __________ first and a(n) _____________second .

A. evaluation; description
  B. description; evaluation
  C. evaluation; punishment
  D. none of the above

Mholman93

Answer to Question 1

(Answers will vary, but here is an example)
Vision Statement: In five years, I will still be happily married and in contact with friends and family. I will be a manager in my firm and running on a daily basis.
Goals: Take the lead on a project within one year where I will gain visibility. Plan one family vacation. Run a 10K twice a year.
Strategies: Take a lead on one section of a project this month, and ask the project manager for feedback. Save money and vacation days. Continue to run daily with my friend.
Performance Measurement: I will seek feedback from my team members as to how my performance is progressing. I will refer back to my mission statement at least every month to ensure that I am living my life accordingly. I will check regularly with my wife to ensure that we are both happy and successful. Finally, I will keep track of my 10K times to ensure that I am staying in shape.

Answer to Question 2

B