Author Question: Formula for acceleration from velocity and displacement?  (Read 3597 times)

clippers!

It seems as if I've forgotten this formula (we must have found it in my physics class though).  I have a starting acceleration, a final acceleration, a displacement, but no time.  I need to find an acceleration.. What's the equation?

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

Hey there, how can we help?

Homework Clinic is a free homework helpline for anyone who signs-up. All posted questions are reviewed and answered by dedicated volunteers (students and teachers) from around the globe.

▶️ Video: Nerve Impulse Transmission Animation

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library