This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: With reference to assessing value for the IS infrastructure, ________ value is the contribution an ... (Read 15 times)

fbq8i

With reference to assessing value for the IS infrastructure, ________ value is the contribution an investment makes toward improving the infrastructure's ability to enhance the profitability of the business.

A) architectural
  B) operational
  C) regulatory
  D) compliance
  E) economic

Question 2

Advances in cloud computing (think Gmail, Evernote, or DropBox) allow for accessing e-mails, files, notes, and the like from different devices, enhancing portability and mobility in computing.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

enass

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Gracias!

LegendaryAnswers

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library