This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Standard SQL defines four ________, which specify which of the concurrency control problems are ... (Read 29 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Standard SQL defines four ________, which specify which of the concurrency control problems are allowed to occur.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

Microsoft Access is a good tool for creating mock-ups of forms and reports because:

A) the form and report generators do not exist within Access itself.
  B) Access forms and reports are very simplistic.
  C) Access wizards make it easy to create the forms and reports.
  D) Access has a version of Microsoft PowerPoint built into it to allow easy creation of PowerPoint slide shows.
  E) Access has a version of Microsoft Excel built into it to allow easy exporting of data to spreadsheets.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

gasdhashg

Answer to Question 1

isolation levels

Answer to Question 2

C

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

dyrone

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The most common treatment options for addiction include psychotherapy, support groups, and individual counseling.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library