Author Question: During writing workshop, teachers should: a) require students to remain in their seats b) allow ... (Read 33 times)

Pineapplelove6

During writing workshop, teachers should:

a) require students to remain in their seats
  b) allow students to conference with peers
  c) maintain silence so that students can work
  d) require students to read their work aloud

Question 2

Cassidy, a fourth-grade student, indicates that her favorite subject at school is art. She often shares beautiful and unique creations with her teacher. Her teacher is surprised when Cassidy comments, Do you think I'm wasting my time? My older sister told me I will never be an artist like my dad. How can the teacher respond to help Cassidy understand the importance of art?

A) Affirm Cassidy's passion for art and suggest activities in the community that will allow her to pursue her interests and make a more informed decision.
  B) Caution her that very few people ever become artists and that she would be better off pursuing something more practical.
  C) Suggest that Cassidy look online for advice to future artists.
  D) Call her parents to report that Cassidy's sister has been criticizing her.

javimendoza7

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A