Author Question: Group norms affect my moral decisions because I want to be seen as good. I am at what stage of moral ... (Read 31 times)

tfester

Group norms affect my moral decisions because I want to be seen as good. I am at what stage of moral development?

a. Social contract and individual rights stage
  b. Stage 1
  c. Interpersonal accord and conformity stage
  d. Stage 3

Question 2

I want to do what is best for myself, and I am willing to bargain with others for favors that I offer to provide in return in the future. I am at what stage of moral development?

a. Obedience and punishment stage
  b. Conventional morality stage
  c. Interpersonal accord and conformity stage
  d. Individualism and exchange stage

Benayers

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library