This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: My job is data entry, which I do all day long every day of the week. This is a(n) a. Complex task ... (Read 22 times)

chads108

My job is data entry, which I do all day long every day of the week. This is a(n)

a. Complex task characteristic
  b. Ambiguous task characteristic
  c. Challenging task characteristic
  d. Mundane task characteristic

Question 2

There is just one person in our group, Silvia, who seems to have radically different ideas about how to complete our project.

She seems to purposely disagree with the majority opinions of the rest of us though yesterday she said something that made a lot of sense to help us solve our production problem. I suggested to the entire group today that we hear Silvia's suggestions and asked Silvia to share in-depth more of what she said yesterday. I am using which adaptive leader behavior?
  a. Protect leadership voices from below
  b. Regulate distress
  c. Give the work back to the people
  d. Maintain disciplined attention

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittrenee

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

chads108

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
:D TYSM

aruss1303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library