This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A criticism of transformational leadership is that it treats leadership as a personality trait. ... (Read 67 times)

cmoore54

A criticism of transformational leadership is that it treats leadership as a personality trait.

a. True
  b. False

Question 2

I am doing a task I do not really understand and wish my leader would clear up my confusion by telling me the first few steps. Which leadership style would help me the most?

a. Directive behaviors
  b. Achievement behaviors
  c. Supportive behaviors
  d. Participative behaviors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ilianabrrr

Answer to Question 1

True

Answer to Question 2

A

cmoore54

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Excellent

Kedrick2014

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library