This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Workplace reliance on teams in modern workplaces is due in part to a. Globalization b. ... (Read 34 times)

mp14

Workplace reliance on teams in modern workplaces is due in part to

a. Globalization
  b. Flattening of organizational structures
  c. Need to reduce stress in the workplace
  d. Increasing need for hierarchical structures

Question 2

When I am monitoring the team by watching and assessing how the team is functioning as a whole I am

a. Monitoring the internal environment
  b. Monitoring the external environment
  c. Monitoring the organizational resource environment
  d. Monitoring the external team conflicts

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

raili21

Answer to Question 1

A, B

Answer to Question 2

You are a life saver.

mp14

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kjohnson

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library