This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: You are the owner of a small catering company and have recently hired a skilled baker to complement ... (Read 112 times)

storky111

You are the owner of a small catering company and have recently hired a skilled baker to complement your staff. When business is slow, however, you need the baker to help prepare other kinds of foods.

Some of the processes (like deboning fish and preparing soup stock) are complicated and require detailed training. What style should you use under these circumstances?
  a. Style 1
  b. Style 2
  c. Style 3
  d. Style 4

Question 2

I am doing a training program for staff to help them understand how to integrate both task and relationship behaviors in the workplace using the Leadership Grid. I am using the results from which set of researchers?

a. The Ohio State University
  b. The University of Michigan
  c. Kouzes and Posner
  d. Blake and Mouton

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jliusyl

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

storky111

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

chjcharjto14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library