Author Question: The impact of World War I on public health nursing included which of the following? Select all that ... (Read 19 times)

wenmo

The impact of World War I on public health nursing included which of the following? Select all that apply:

1. Many communicable diseases were eradicated.
  2. The depletion of the ranks of public health nurses to the war.
  3. The feeling that the greatest patriotic duty was to stay at home.
  4. Inadequate funding was the major obstacle to extending nursing services in the community.

Question 2

Any loss or abnormality of psychological, physiological, or anatomical structure or function is referred to as a (n):

1. Disability
  2. Impairment
  3. Handicap
  4. Functional limitation

ky860224

Answer to Question 1

2, 3, 4
Both World Wars I and II depleted the public health nurse population as nurses went off to war. The feeling of patriotism extended to the idea that patriotic duty could also be served on the home front.

Answer to Question 2

Any loss or abnormality of psychological, physiological, or anatomical structure or function is referred to as an impairment.