Author Question: What must occur for children to successfully engage in cooperative play? A. They must be nice to ... (Read 18 times)

leo leo

What must occur for children to successfully engage in cooperative play?

A. They must be nice to each other.
 B. They must be at the same developmental level as their playmates.
 C. They must have adequate communication skills.
 D. They must have older children model how to play with others.

Question 2

Tommy told his teacher about the new trick his dog learned. Which teacher response is most likely to prolong conversation with Tom?

A. How did you teach the dog to do tricks?
 B. I have to help Jane now, but I would like to hear more in 10 minutes.
 C. I bet training your dog was fun.
 D. That's nice, Tommy.

jliusyl

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library