This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In a study about nurses' attitudes toward adult male patients with HIV/AIDS found that 126 of the ... (Read 24 times)

nmorano1

In a study about nurses' attitudes toward adult male patients with HIV/AIDS found that 126 of the 275 nurses who responded in a favorable manner were African American.

What percentage of nurses who responded in a favorable manner was African American? Standard Text: Record your answer rounding to the nearest whole number.

Question 2

Which of the following is a datum from a qualitative research study on the labor and delivery experiences of women over age 40?

A) 14.6 hours in labor
  B) 60-minute interviews one day after delivery
  C) It was a nightmaremuch more painful than I ever imagined.
  D) 15 women with a vaginal delivery

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

strudel15

Answer to Question 1

Rationale : A percentage is calculated by dividing the part by the whole and then multiplying by 100.

Answer to Question 2

C
Quantitative researchers collect primarily quantitative datainformation in numeric form. 14.6 hours in labor, 60 minute interviews one day after delivery, and 15 women with a vaginal delivery are examples of quantitative data. In qualitative studies, researchers collect primarily qualitative data, that is, narrative descriptions. Narrative data can be obtained by conversing with participants, by making notes about their behavior in naturalistic settings, or by obtaining narrative records, such as diaries. It was a nightmare  much more painful than I ever imagined, is an example of datum from a qualitative research study.

nmorano1

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Gracias!

TheNamesImani

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library