This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A group of students are reviewing material for a test on populations, communities, and aggregates. ... (Read 36 times)

LCritchfi

A group of students are reviewing material for a test on populations, communities, and aggregates. Which of the following indicates that the students understand these concepts?

A) Members of a population share a sense of belonging.
  B) Communities and populations are types of aggregates.
  C) Individuals of a community are loosely connected.
  D) Members of an aggregate share a strong bond.

Question 2

While interviewing a client, which of the following statements would a nurse identify as reflecting an objective dimension of health?

A) I'm feeling better since I started taking that medication.
  B) Life is pretty good right now, except for an occasional upset stomach.
  C) I'm able to wash myself in the mornings with just a bit of help.
  D) Sometimes when I wake up, I don't even want to face the day.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tanna.moeller

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

LCritchfi

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Excellent

ashely1112

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library