This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following best represents an effective I-statement? A. I am frustrated with the ... (Read 36 times)

Kikoku

Which of the following best represents an effective I-statement?

A. I am frustrated with the frequent expectations of overtime. I want to be a team player but also have enough time off to spend with family and friends. Can we talk about your concerns and mine soon?
  B. I'll work overtime tonight, but don't ask me again anytime soon.
  C. That supervisor has no respect for work-life balance.
  D. I feel you are being very disrespectful with constant requests for overtime.

Question 2

Consider the following statement: In the last 30 minutes, Mrs. Jones's respirations have increased from 22 to 36, her lung sounds are wheezy, she is spiking a temp of 101, and she is in distress.

She's had two doses of IV antibiotics since her admission through the ED last night. This statement represents which part of the SBAR model?
  A. Situation
  B. Background
  C. Assessment
  D. Recommendation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

irishcancer18

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C

Kikoku

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Gracias!

parshano

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library