This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following responses should a nurse give to a patient who says that she has no questions ... (Read 107 times)

tuffie

Which of the following responses should a nurse give to a patient who says that she has no questions about a stress test ordered but looks worried or confused?

A. I heard you say that you don't have any questions about the MRI, but you look worried. Would you like to tell me what you are thinking?
  B. I'll make sure the MRI gets scheduled as soon as possible.
  C. MRIs are noisy, but it will be over in just a few minutes.
  D. All of the above

Question 2

When practicing reflective listening, also called active listening, nurses must remember that

A. It involves concentration, caring, and commitment.
  B. The speaker should try to talk a little faster to save time.
  C. They should intentionally focus on the speaker.
  D. Both A and C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

blazinlyss

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

tuffie

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
:D TYSM

mcabuhat

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library