This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The public health clinic was planning its once-a-month dental clinic in the community with a ... (Read 32 times)

big1devin

The public health clinic was planning its once-a-month dental clinic in the community with a visiting volunteer dentist. Which of the following would be the most important task in preparation for this clinic?

a. Plan to be there that day to assist with client flow.
  b. Sterilize all the dental equipment.
  c. Tell everyone to make an appointment to decrease waiting time.
  d. Use multiple strategies to publicize the clinic in the community.

Question 2

Considering the health-belief model, which statement suggests that the person is going to begin a new healthy habit?

a. If I could be asleep while they did the colonoscopy, it might be alright.
  b. I did have a cousin who was treated for breast cancer.
  c. Both my mother and father died of heart problems.
  d. Because my employer was paying for the health screening, I thought I might go.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

carlsona147

Answer to Question 1

ANS: D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C

big1devin

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
:D TYSM

skipfourms123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library