This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The difference between an immigrant and a refugee is that the immigrant a. Has legal permission ... (Read 23 times)

ghost!

The difference between an immigrant and a refugee is that the immigrant

a. Has legal permission to receive government benefits, whereas the refugee does not.
  b. Is a legal member of society, whereas refugees have come into the country illegally.
  c. Is a member of a group that America wishes to welcome, whereas a refugee is not.
  d. Wants permanent residence, whereas refugees wish to escape persecution.

Question 2

A man was badly hurt in a car accident caused by a drunk driver and was having a large amount of pain. The man cried, What did I do to deserve this? I wasn't the one drinking. Which of the following would be the most appropriate response by the nurse?

a. There is always a reason behind any accident and injury.
  b. The pain will start to improve. You just need to give it some time.
  c. I'm sorry you have so much pain. How have you been dealing with it?
  d. Can I get you more pain medication?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bigcheese9

Answer to Question 1

ANS: D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C

ghost!

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Excellent

Dnite

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library