This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The public health administrator is in the process of hiring a new public health nurse. Which of the ... (Read 45 times)

evelyn o bentley

The public health administrator is in the process of hiring a new public health nurse. Which of the following statements made by an applicant would most likely result in the applicant not being hired?

a. I like to be the only person working on a project because individuals in teams have their own ideas and plans and the resulting debate slows progress.
  b. I prefer to work in teams because no single person has too much responsibility because the burden is shared.
  c. Teamwork is better than work done by individuals because teamwork incorporates different perspectives.
  d. Whether teamwork is better than work done by individuals depends on the nature of the work being performed.

Question 2

Which of the following is the most common disabling condition when measured by days away from work?

a. Bruises
  b. Cuts and lacerations
  c. Mental illnesses
  d. Sprains and strains

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

scrocafella

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

evelyn o bentley

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

triiciiaa

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library