This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The necessary and proper clause, found in Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution, is an ... (Read 43 times)

luvbio

The necessary and proper clause, found in Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution, is an example of which of the following?

A) delegated power
  B) implied power
  C) inherent power
  D) reserved power

Question 2

Which of the following is an example of tax shifting?

A) As taxes on businesses rise, businesses raise their prices
  B) As property taxes increase, landlords raise rents
  C) Businesses making their taxes consumer taxes
  D) All of these choices are true.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

nital

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

luvbio

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Gracias!

aruss1303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library