This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Develop as the child begins moving independently also and are the reactions that automatically take ... (Read 8 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

develop as the child begins moving independently also and are the reactions that automatically take place in an attempt to keep the body in an upright position.

A. Righting reactions

B. Left reactions

C. Unbalanced reactions

D. Unstable reactions

Question 2

Groups or organizations, social behavior in a group situation, hobbies, areas of interest, circle of friends, sports activities are covered in the area of:

a. Identifying Data and Family Information
  b. Developmental History
  c. Academic History
  d. Social History
  e. All of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mtmmmmmk

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

d

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Gracias!

bitingbit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library