Author Question: Which of the following statements most closely represents the traditional approach to ... (Read 32 times)

captainjonesify

Which of the following statements most closely represents the traditional approach to representation?

a) I try to vote the way I think best.
  b) I use my judgment to do what is best for my constituents.
  c) I vote the way my constituents want on issues of high visibility, but I vote the way I think best on other matters.
  d) I try to vote the way my constituents want me to vote because I am accountable to them.
  e) Both A and B

Question 2

On which of the following measures does the governor enjoy a line-item veto?

a) a bill requiring Texans to show proof of automobile insurance when they renew their drivers' licenses
  b) a bill increasing taxes on alcohol and tobacco products
  c) a bill appropriating money for the state budget
  d) a bill redistributing money in school districts
  e) a bill redistributing electoral districts

mfedorka

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C