This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Authoritarian regimes were most numerous: a. between World War I and World War II. b. from the ... (Read 17 times)

littleanan

Authoritarian regimes were most numerous:

a. between World War I and World War II.
  b. from the beginning of the Cold War to the 1980s.
  c. from the 1980s to 2000.
  d. from 2000 to 2015.

Question 2

High-ranking members of the ruling party select the

country's leader in ___________.
  a. military regimes
  b. monarchies
  c. personalist regimes
  d. one-party regimes

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

1_Step_At_ATime

Answer to Question 1

Answer: b

Answer to Question 2

Answer: d

littleanan

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Viet Thy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library