This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The rise of the national security state first began with __________. a. the Civil War b. World ... (Read 16 times)

jilianpiloj

The rise of the national security state first began with __________.

a. the Civil War
  b. World War I
  c. the Cold War
  d. the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks

Question 2

Of the following, which is a form of political participation?

a. donating money to a charity for homeless veterans
 b. working as a caseworker in a social services agency
  c. compiling a statistical analysis on the demographic factors of students enrolled at a local community college
  d. calling your representative to express your opinion about upcoming legislation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

itsakadoozi

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

jilianpiloj

Reply 2 on: Jul 9, 2018
Gracias!

recede

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library