This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement is true of the U.S. Constitution? a. It explicitly creates the three core ... (Read 12 times)

jon_i

Which statement is true of the U.S. Constitution?

a. It explicitly creates the three core departments of the federal bureaucracy.
 b. It specifies the number of administrative units allowed in the federal government.
  c. It does not discuss the federal bureaucracy or the nature of bureaucratic agencies.
  d. It gives the power to direct and command the federal bureaucracy directly to Congress.

Question 2

Why does political culture matter in American politics?

a. The solutions to the problems faced by Americans are heavily shaped by our core beliefs.
  b. It is the cultural values of the United States that allow us to promote collectivist policies.
 c. American political culture supports the policies of outsourcing and heavy government regulation that are critical to a competitive economy.
  d. Immigrants cannot learn American political culture and as such it is a cleavage in American politics.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

meltdown117

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 9, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

parker125

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library