This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The powers granted to the national government in Articles I, II, and III of the Constitution are ... (Read 11 times)

serike

The powers granted to the national government in Articles I, II, and III of the Constitution are known as which of the following?

a. delegated powers
  b. reserved powers
  c. implied powers
  d. concurrent powers
  e. concentrated powers

Question 2

In Article I, Section 8, the Constitution specifically grants Congress the power to declare war. The power to declare war, then, is an example of which of the following?

a. delegated power
  b. reserved power
  c. implied power
  d. concurrent power
  e. concentric power

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Pamela.irrgang@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

serike

Reply 2 on: Jul 9, 2018
:D TYSM

raili21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library