This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Explain why this statement is self-contradictory: I have tried every reinforcement program in the ... (Read 96 times)

ts19998

Explain why this statement is self-contradictory: I have tried every reinforcement program in the book, and not one has worked. I still can't get Joseph to sit in his chair for more than 3 minutes at a time.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Why is it important to enrich the time-in setting?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Yixagurpuldink

Answer to Question 1

This statement is self-contradictory because if a reinforcement program didn't work

Answer to Question 2

In order for time-out to be effective the time-in setting must be reinforcing. The more reinforcing the time-in setting the more powerful the effects of time-out will be.

ts19998

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
:D TYSM

jojobee318

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library