This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Dan Preston made 18,000 in the first movie he ever starred in. Dan soon made more and more movies ... (Read 39 times)

joesmith1212

Dan Preston made 18,000 in the first movie he ever starred in. Dan soon made more and more movies and more and more money.

At a 46.18 rate of salary increase per movie, how many movies did Dan make in order to earn 5,350,000 in a single movie?
  A) 84 movies
  B) 34 movies
  C) 22 movies
  D) 15 movies

Question 2

Your production manager informs you that currently the firm is producing 1,438 heating units per month but has plans to increase production at a rate of 5 per month until the firm is producing 3,000 units per month.

How many months will this take?
  A) 27.33 months
  B) 15.07 months
  C) 14 months
  D) There is not enough information to answer this question.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ahnyah

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D
Explanation: D) n = = = 15 movies
MODE = END
INPUT ? 46.18 -18,000 0 5,350,000
KEY N I/Y PV PMT FV
CPT 15

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B
Explanation: B) n = = = 15.07 months
MODE = END
INPUT ? 5 -1,438 0 3,000
KEY N I/Y PV PMT FV
CPT 15.07

joesmith1212

Reply 2 on: Jul 10, 2018
Excellent

lcapri7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library