This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Autorola plans to invest money today at an interest rate of 6 compounded annually to have 40,000 ... (Read 111 times)

Metfan725

Autorola plans to invest money today at an interest rate of 6 compounded annually to have 40,000 available for the purchase of a car four years from now. How much does the firm need to invest today?

A) 50,499.08
  B) 36,384.52
  C) 31,683.75
  D) 9,143.66

Question 2

Which of the following is not a home equity scam?

A)

Equity stripping
  B)

Loan flipping
  C)

Red lining
  D)

Bait and switch

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kardosa007

Answer to Question 1

C
Explanation: C) Via Calculator: N = 4, I =6, FV = 40,000, Solve for PV = 31,683.75.

Answer to Question 2

C

Metfan725

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Wow, this really help

scottmt

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library