This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If you hold a portfolio made up of the following stocks: Investment Value Beta Stock X 4,000 1.5 ... (Read 28 times)

biggirl4568

If you hold a portfolio made up of the following stocks:

Investment Value Beta
  Stock X 4,000 1.5
  Stock Y 5,000 1.0
  Stock Z 1,000 .5
  What is the beta of the portfolio?
  A) 1.24 B) 1.33 C) 1.00 D) 1.15

Question 2

Which of the following statements about surety bonds is (are) true?

I. The surety has a legal right to recover a loss payment it made on behalf of a defaulting principal.
  II. The obligee is the party who benefits from the bond if the principal fails to perform.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chinwesucks

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

biggirl4568

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Excellent

nothere

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library