This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Bernice is an underwriter. She is reviewing a commercial crime coverage application. The coverage ... (Read 18 times)

ARLKQ

Bernice is an underwriter. She is reviewing a commercial crime coverage application. The coverage will be written using the discovery form.

Bernice is concerned that a large undiscovered loss may exist prior to the policy's inception date. Which provision should Bernice add to the policy to protect the insurer against liability for such previous losses?
  A) extended reporting endorsement
  B) loss sustained during prior insurance provision
  C) waiver of inventory provision
  D) retroactive date endorsement

Question 2

Which of the following statements is (are) true with respect to financial institution bonds?

I. Fidelity coverage covers losses resulting from the dishonest acts of employees.
  II. Financial institutions usually insure their crime exposures through financial institutions bonds.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II
  c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

voltaire123

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library