This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Bernice is an underwriter. She is reviewing a commercial crime coverage application. The coverage ... (Read 19 times)

ARLKQ

Bernice is an underwriter. She is reviewing a commercial crime coverage application. The coverage will be written using the discovery form.

Bernice is concerned that a large undiscovered loss may exist prior to the policy's inception date. Which provision should Bernice add to the policy to protect the insurer against liability for such previous losses?
  A) extended reporting endorsement
  B) loss sustained during prior insurance provision
  C) waiver of inventory provision
  D) retroactive date endorsement

Question 2

Which of the following statements is (are) true with respect to financial institution bonds?

I. Fidelity coverage covers losses resulting from the dishonest acts of employees.
  II. Financial institutions usually insure their crime exposures through financial institutions bonds.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II
  c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

voltaire123

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library