Author Question: If you put 10 in a savings account at the beginning of each month for 15 years, how much money will ... (Read 38 times)

pragya sharda

If you put 10 in a savings account at the beginning of each month for 15 years, how much money
  will be in the account at the end of the 10th year? Assume that the account earns 12 compounded
  monthly and round to the nearest 1.

A) 5,046 B) 3,485 C) 2,323 D) 1,200

Question 2

You are considering buying some stock in Continental Grain. Which of the following are examples
  of non-diversifiable risks?

I. Risk resulting from a general decline in the stock market.
  II. Risk resulting from a possible increase in income taxes.
  III. Risk resulting from an explosion in a grain elevator owned by Continental.
  IV. Risk resulting from a pending lawsuit against Continental.
  A) II, III, and IV B) I only C) III and IV D) I and II

pallen55

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D