This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about errors and omissions insurance is (are) true? I. It is ... (Read 21 times)

soccerdreamer_17

Which of the following statements about errors and omissions insurance is (are) true?

I. It is purchased by professionals to protect against claims arising for negligent acts, errors, and omissions.
  II. It is designed to meet the needs of stock brokers, attorneys, engineers, architects and other professionals who give advice to clients.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Which of the following statements about physicians, surgeons, and dentists liability insurance is true?

A) Liability coverage is restricted to accidental acts.
  B) The policy eliminates the need for medical practitioners to purchase general liability insurance.
  C) The insurer must obtain the consent of medical practitioners before the insurer can settle claims.
  D) The policy covers the physician for the negligent acts of an employee.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yasmin

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

soccerdreamer_17

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Excellent

Mochi

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library