Author Question: The nominal interest rate is 7 and the expected inflation rate is 2. Based on the Fisher effect, the ... (Read 28 times)

Tazate

The nominal interest rate is 7 and the expected inflation rate is 2. Based on the Fisher effect, the
  real rate of interest is

A) 6.86. B) 5.0. C) 4.9. D) 5.1.

Question 2

Which of the following statements is (are) true concerning the self-insured retention (SIR) under a commercial umbrella liability policy?

I. The SIR applies to claims covered by the umbrella policy but not by any underlying insurance.
  II. The SIR only applies to those claims for which the underlying policy has paid first, and the umbrella policy is paying on an excess basis.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) Both I and II
  D) Neither I nor II

chreslie

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

Did you know?

People with alcoholism are at a much greater risk of malnutrition than are other people and usually exhibit low levels of most vitamins (especially folic acid). This is because alcohol often takes the place of 50% of their daily intake of calories, with little nutritional value contained in it.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library