Author Question: Which of the following statements about the equipment breakdown protection coverage form is (are) ... (Read 14 times)

craiczarry

Which of the following statements about the equipment breakdown protection coverage form is (are) true?

I. The covered cause of loss is a breakdown of covered equipment, including boilers, machinery, and electrical and mechanical equipment.
  II. It provides coverage for the reasonable cost of expediting permanent repair or replacement of damaged property.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

All of the following statements about business income insurance are true EXCEPT

A) Business income is defined as total sales that would have been made if the loss had not occurred.
  B) Payroll is considered a continuing normal operating expense.
  C) Business income insurance does not cover the physical damage caused by a peril which created the interruption in business.
  D) The business income coverage form can be purchased with a coinsurance requirement.

nekcihc358

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

A serious new warning has been established for pregnant women against taking ACE inhibitors during pregnancy. In the study, the risk of major birth defects in children whose mothers took ACE inhibitors during the first trimester was nearly three times higher than in children whose mothers didn't take ACE inhibitors. Physicians can prescribe alternative medications for pregnant women who have symptoms of high blood pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library