Author Question: A firm whose debt to equity ratio ________ the industry average will ________ future financing ... (Read 35 times)

sabina

A firm whose debt to equity ratio ________ the industry average will ________ future financing flexibility by financing with equity at the next opportunity but doing so may sacrifice earnings per share.

A) is less than; maximize
  B) exceeds; minimize
  C) exceeds, maximize
  D) None of the above.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the personal property replacement cost endorsement used with the homeowners policy is (are) true?

I. The damaged or destroyed property must be repaired or replaced, no matter the size of the loss.
  II. It is designed primarily for antiques and fine art.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

rleezy04

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library