This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about the scheduled personal property endorsement to the ... (Read 20 times)

bb

Which of the following statements about the scheduled personal property endorsement to the homeowners policy is (are) true?

I. It provides named-perils coverage on scheduled items.
  II. It can be used to insure valuable items such as jewelry, silverware, and coin collections.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Factors that affect the cost of homeowners insurance include which of the following? I. Construction material II. Deductible amount

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Chelseyj.hasty

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

bb

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

TheNamesImani

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates’s recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library