This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is a general exclusion under Section I of the Homeowners 3 policy? A) ... (Read 15 times)

sdfghj

Which of the following is a general exclusion under Section I of the Homeowners 3 policy?

A) Water damage caused by accidental discharge from a household appliance.
  B) Losses due to the failure of the insured to use all reasonable means to save and preserve property after the time of a loss.
  C) Losses resulting from a power failure caused by an insured peril at the residence premises.
  D) Losses due to a windstorm.

Question 2

Which of the following is (are) included among the duties of an insured following a loss covered under the Homeowners 3 policy?

I. To file a proof of loss within a specified time period after the insurer's request
  II. To prepare an inventory of damaged personal property
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

gasdhashg

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library