Author Question: Persons insured under Section I of the Homeowners 3 policy include which of the following? I. A ... (Read 23 times)

WhattoUnderstand

Persons insured under Section I of the Homeowners 3 policy include which of the following?

I. A spouse of the named insured if living in the same household
  II. The named insured's children who are under age 24 and who are full-time college students
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the Homeowners 8 policy is (are) true?

I. Losses to the dwelling are settled on a replacement cost basis if the dwelling is insured for its full market value.
  II. It is designed primarily for expensive, newer, dwellings.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

jrpg123456

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library