This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which homeowners policy is designed for the tenants of a rented premises? A) Homeowners 2 B) ... (Read 40 times)

@Brianna17

Which homeowners policy is designed for the tenants of a rented premises?

A) Homeowners 2
  B) Homeowners 4
  C) Homeowners 6
  D) Homeowners 8

Question 2

Which of the following statements is (are) true regarding renters insurance?

I. Renters insurance is needed if you rent a house, but is not needed if you rent an apartment.
  II. The ISO renter's policy provides open perils (all-risks) coverage on the insured's personal property.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sailorcrescent

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

@Brianna17

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

meow1234

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library