This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about uninsured motorists coverage is true? A) An innocent ... (Read 72 times)

altibaby

Which of the following statements about uninsured motorists coverage is true?

A) An innocent motorist must establish that the uninsured motorist is legally liable.
  B) The amount of coverage in most states must be at least 300,000.
  C) Property damage is covered in all states but bodily injury is not covered in all states.
  D) The coverage is very expensive and beyond the affordability of all but wealthy insureds.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about modified no-fault laws is (are) true?

I. Claims less than a certain dollar threshold must be assumed by the injured accident victim, but the injured person has the right to sue a negligent driver.
  II. Claims above a certain dollar threshold are paid in full by an injured accident victim's insurer, and the right to sue a negligent driver is eliminated.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kaykay69

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

altibaby

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Gracias!

mohan

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

Did you know?

No drugs are available to relieve parathyroid disease. Parathyroid disease is caused by a parathyroid tumor, and it needs to be removed by surgery.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library