This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following expenses is covered under the medical insurance (Part B) portion of the ... (Read 80 times)

Sportsfan2111

Which of the following expenses is covered under the medical insurance (Part B) portion of the Medicare program?

A) long-term care in a skilled nursing facility
  B) the fee charged by a surgeon for an operation
  C) the cost of a semi-private room during a hospital stay
  D) routine prescription drugs outside of the hospital

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the role of physicians with respect to Medicare claims is (are) true?

I. Physicians who do not accept an assignment of Medicare claims can charge as much as 200 percent of the Medicare-approved fee.
  II. Physicians who accept assignment agree to accept the Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Anna

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

Sportsfan2111

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

anyusername12131

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library