This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements concerning defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans ... (Read 29 times)

shenderson6

Which of the following statements concerning defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans is (are) true?

I. The employer bears the investment risk with a defined contribution plan.
  II. Defined benefit plans favor workers who enter the plan at older ages.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Lynn works for a state university. In addition to the university's regular retirement plan, Lynn participates in another retirement savings plan.

She elected to have 5,000 of her salary withheld and contributed to a tax-sheltered annuity with an insurer. The type of plan that Lynn established is called a
  A) SIMPLE plan.
  B) 403(b) plan.
  C) defined benefit plan.
  D) Keogh plan.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

6ana001

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

shenderson6

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Wow, this really help

lindahyatt42

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

In 1844, Charles Goodyear obtained the first patent for a rubber condom.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library