This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about SIMPLE retirement plans is true? A) They are limited to ... (Read 19 times)

dalyningkenk

Which of the following statements about SIMPLE retirement plans is true?

A) They are limited to employers with 100 or fewer eligible employees and who do not maintain another qualified plan.
  B) Employees are not permitted to make SIMPLE plan contributions.
  C) Employers are subject to more stringent nondiscrimination rules than those that apply to most qualified plans.
  D) Employer contributions are fully taxable in the year of the contribution, but qualified distributions are received tax-free.

Question 2

Which of the following statements concerning retirement plans for the self-employed is true?

I. They can be used by owners of incorporated businesses only.
  II. With certain exceptions, the same rules that apply to qualified corporate plans apply to retirement plans for the self-employed.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dpost18

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

dalyningkenk

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
:D TYSM

adammoses97

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library