This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Bridget started to fund a variable annuity. Three years later, she experienced financial difficulty. ... (Read 16 times)

Bridget started to fund a variable annuity. Three years later, she experienced financial difficulty. She called her agent and cancelled the contract. The insurer returned all but 4 percent of the account balance. The 4 percent kept by the insurer is a(n)

A) account administration fee.
  B) investment management fee.
  C) front-end load.
  D) surrender charge.

Question 2

Which of the following statements is (are) true with respect to a joint-and-survivor annuity? I. Some joint-and-survivor annuities reduce the income payment after the first annuitant dies. II. No payments are made after the first annuitant dies.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aadams68

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Excellent

bimper21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library