This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Consumer experts typically recommend which of the following rules when purchasing life insurance? I. ... (Read 20 times)

ericka1

Consumer experts typically recommend which of the following rules when purchasing life insurance? I. Avoid policies which pay dividends. II. Purchase life insurance equal to ten times your annual salary.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the yearly-rate-of-return method (also known as the Belth method) of calculating the yearly rate of return for a life insurance policy is (are) true?

I. The formula requires the use of benchmark prices per 1,000 of protection.
  II. The main drawback of the formula is its complexity, necessitating the use of a computer to calculate the rate of return.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chevyboi1976

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

ericka1

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

patma1981

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Approximately one in three babies in the United States is now delivered by cesarean section. The number of cesarean sections in the United States has risen 46% since 1996.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library