This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about the needs approach for estimating the amount of life ... (Read 25 times)

TFauchery

Which of the following statements about the needs approach for estimating the amount of life insurance to purchase is (are) true?

I. It involves an analysis of various family needs which must be met if a family breadwinner dies.
  II. Its use is appropriate only if a person currently has no life insurance protection.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

The human life value is defined as the

A) present value of a deceased breadwinner's future gross income.
  B) future value of a deceased breadwinner's past earnings.
  C) present value of the family's share of a deceased breadwinner's future earnings.
  D) future value of the family's share of a deceased breadwinner's future earnings.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mariahkathleeen

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

TFauchery

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Jsherida

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library