This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: By misrepresenting the true facts, Gretchen was able to convince someone to replace an existing life ... (Read 16 times)

leilurhhh

By misrepresenting the true facts, Gretchen was able to convince someone to replace an existing life insurance policy with another company and to purchase a new policy from the company that Gretchen represents.

Gretchen has engaged in an illegal sales practice called
  A) bait and switch.
  B) rebating.
  C) retaliating.
  D) twisting.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about premium taxes is (are) true? I. They are levied by the federal government as a result of the McCarran-Ferguson Act. II. Their primary purpose is to provide funds for insurance regulation.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

juliaf

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

leilurhhh

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
:D TYSM

peter

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The first oral chemotherapy drug for colon cancer was approved by FDA in 2001.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library