This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Mark owns a 2006 sedan. The last time Mark renewed his auto insurance, he decided to drop the ... (Read 68 times)

sarasara

Mark owns a 2006 sedan. The last time Mark renewed his auto insurance, he decided to drop the physical damage insurance on this vehicle. How is Mark dealing with the auto physical damage exposure in his personal risk management program?

A) risk transfer
  B) passive retention
  C) avoidance
  D) active retention

Question 2

Which of the following statements about captive insurance companies is (are) true? I. A captive insurance company established by a U.S. company must be domiciled in the United States. II. A captive insurance company may be owned by several parents.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

johnpizzaz

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

sarasara

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

amandalm

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library