Author Question: Which of the following statements regarding private insurance and government insurance is (are) ... (Read 60 times)

ts19998

Which of the following statements regarding private insurance and government insurance is (are) true?

I. Private insurance programs include life and health insurance and property and liability insurance.
  II. Social insurance programs are government insurance programs that are voluntary and financed entirely by contributions from covered employers.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

All of the following are benefits to society that result from insurance EXCEPT

A) less worry and fear.
  B) elimination of moral hazard.
  C) indemnification for loss.
  D) loss prevention.

Gabe

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library